May 18, 2023
—a full-time, in-person position at our offices in Mendham,NJ
—team environment, with lots of variety in each day.
—Tri-County Scholarship Fund is a highly regarded educational nonprofit in New Jersey
Donor Stewardship and Events Manager
The full-time Donor Stewardship and Events Manager will be responsible for tasks related to event management, donor engagement, fundraising, and communications.
• Planning, management, and execution of all Tri-County fundraising events
• Manage event schedule, budget, and set-up; confirm all sponsors, and guest/student speakers.
• Oversee all paper and electronic invitations and deliverables, and all event related logistics.
• Create and own committee meeting/event agendas.
• Vendor Liaison: coordinate logistics with venue, caterers, AV techs, and photographers.
• Coordinate with Graphic Arts/Website Designer to produce invitations, online event registration and RSVPs, printed ad journal, and “thank you” recognition gifts.
• Record key data (using EXCEL and One-Cause software program) regarding event-related donor RSVPs, invited guests, donations, and sponsor benefits.
DONOR, EVENT COMMITTEE and SPONSOR CULTIVATION
• Assist President in planning of donor and sponsor outreaches
• Add to donor relationship records: meeting notes, contact info, donations, event attendance, donor sensitivities and special concerns.
• Assist team in creating fundraising materials including: Annual Appeal letter, and marketing, videos and printed Annual Donor Report
• Assist with Board annual meeting in March.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Thrive in a fast-paced, creative, and ever-evolving environment.
• Dedication to the mission of the scholarship fund; understanding of nonprofit sector and fundraising.
• A cheerful and flexible outlook
• Capability to work both collaboratively as well as independently while meeting deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to interact with all of the foundation's constituents (donors, vendors, schools and scholarship student families)
• Ease in working with / learning computer programs: EXCEL, One-Cause, Raisers’s Edge
• Some flexibility of hours. Ability to work evenings once a month at fundraising events
• Ability to travel within Northern NJ to event venues and partner schools within the Morris, Passaic and Sussex tri-county area.
Want to learn more or apply today?
Please email your resume to Mike Mund: