New Jersey Scholarships Awards
Since 1981, over 30,000 scholarships have been awarded to students who reside in Morris, Passaic and Sussex counties to attend schools in Northern New Jersey.
Annually students must apply for the TCSF scholarship award by completing a scholarship application. However, in 2003 TCSF implemented a renewal process in order to ensure that prior recipients received consideration before making awards to new students. In addition to income verification derived through the application process, schools are required to verify that students are in “good standing” in order for their scholarship to be renewed for the following year. Principals are asked to evaluate students using the following criteria:
- All recipients must reapply each year.
- Students must pass all subjects.
- Students must demonstrate effort and motivation by completing all assignments and homework and by studying and being prepared for all classes.
- Students must adhere to attendance and lateness policies. The attendance rate must be no less than 90%.
- Students must adhere to all discipline policies.
If you would like to know more about TCSF, you can read about how to create a scholarship at Tri-County Scholarship Fund, or about the success stories of past TCSF graduates.
Applications are available at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid.